Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Im trying to finish the last half of the last episode of Hells Kitchen. Kinda wonder why I stick with this show, but then I figured if I could finish out True Blood I could endure anything. Thats really not a good reason.

Was it good?

BTW have you seen Young Dr. Kildare (1938) before? I thought it was very entertaining. Lionel Barrymore is the best.
I don't really remember if Geronimo was good or not. I know Wes Studi plays the lead. I know it's historical (how accurate, I don't know). I seem to remember it being a bit slow - which may only mean that it wasn't a big action movie in the 90's (and which may account for not being able to remember much of it).

Seeing Young Dr. Kildare for the first time - never watched any Kildare before - I've only ever heard the name. I'm in the middle and took a break to write about it because I agree - it's quite entertaining! Lots of humorous & amusing moments. A nice mix of humor & drama. Barrymore is stealing the show! And, although it's cringe-worthy, the 1938 sexism is rampant (as nurses are called "toots" & "babe" by some of the less-refined male characters).

Im trying to finish the last half of the last episode of Hells Kitchen. Kinda wonder why I stick with this show, but then I figured if I could finish out True Blood I could endure anything. Thats really not a good reason.
That show is a big guilty pleasure of mine. So are basically every cooking show, my favourite is probably Cutthroat Kitchen.

That show is a big guilty pleasure of mine. So are basically every cooking show, my favourite is probably Cutthroat Kitchen.
Ive never seen Cutthroat Kitchen, its worse than HK?

Those old Kitchen Nightmares were the best of the bunch. Astonishing how awful so many of those restaurants were.

Master of My Domain
Nah, Cutthroat Kitchen is a lot of fun. Alton Brown is a great host.
I don't watch TV a lot, but I agree with what you said about Cutthroat Kitchen. I love watching people grill meat with a long stick.

double feature: Little Fugitive (1953) & The 400 Blows (1959)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...