Movies That Have Put You to Sleep

Tools    

I fell asleep watching "Inglorious Bastards", I think I might have made it halfway, but all that it seemed to be, was tons and tons of boring, useless dialogue. I'm not even interested in finishing it.
I made it halfway. Too talky.

Anarchist within reason
There Will Be Blood

Daniel Day Lewis uttered his first line zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
He didn't utter his first line for about 15 minutes although he was on screen the whole time.

Anarchist within reason
Felt like forty five minutes before he spoke. I only say this because my best mate is a HUGE Daniel Day Lewis fan. I dunno I was expecting to be blown away by this movie and I wasn't I was bored to tears I'm afraid.

The Butterfly Effect 2. Awful.

Russell Crowe in the journey around the world movie. He is my favorite actor though.

The DM
The only film that's put me to sleep is this one.

Cant post pics 2001: A Space Odyssey

Although I only fell asleep watching it once, it took 5 attempts before I was able to make it through the Worlds Most Boring Film start to finish.
So agree with you, imho kubricks worst film, I couldnt sit through it

the blair witch project put me to sleep
i fell asleep half way through and woke up when the credits rolled, did they make it out of the forest, lol

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Amelia with Hillary Swank.
OMG, was that not the worst movie? They took Amelia Earhart, who I think is pretty interesting, and made the most boring movie EVAH!!!

I've seen every Russell Crowe movie ever made, and for the life of me, I can't seem to remember him journeying around the world.

Unless you mean Master and Commander? (I love that movie!)

Movies only make me sleep if I'm tired. If I hate the movie, I turn it off.

The Bridges of Madison County came very very close...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Really? I liked it.

To be truthful, I have yet to find a film that has put me to sleep. Even Antonioni's -- as slow as they may be -- have yet to really bore me to the point of sleeping. For the most part, I can find something enjoyable or engaging in every film. Despite how boring The Losers was, it didn't put me to sleep; let's face it, I paid for that ticket...

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
the excersism of emily rose
one of the worse movies ever.
right after avatar

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

I actually slept while watching Avatar.. that scene where he has to choose his flying creature....

My girl woke me up saying "You missed the best part"...
When the movie got over, she was excited about the movie, said she loved it..
I wasn't happy about it.. so she says "But you missed the best part..."

I still haven't seen that part, not very keen to either..

Be Kind Rewind was a nice film.... but the ending was so slow & dull, I fell asleep.

I had gone alone for the film & there were no more than 10 people for the show, all seated far apart... So I was wondering if I missed something good.. I rented the DVD a year later.. didn't miss much..

Good film though... but the ending was really slow..

A.I. - Artificial Intelligence (2001)

I watched pretty much the entire film, but only because I had to keep slapping myself awake.

♥♥♥
I agree

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
Be Kind Rewind was a nice film.... but the ending was so slow & dull, I fell asleep.

I had gone alone for the film & there were no more than 10 people for the show, all seated far apart... So I was wondering if I missed something good.. I rented the DVD a year later.. didn't miss much..

Good film though... but the ending was really slow..
yer be kind rewind was good.
and the ending was such a dis appointment and so boring/despressing.
and i bet the sleep you got during avatar was the best sleep you got? i would have enjoyed every minute of it. avatar is a waste of life.