Indiana Jones 5

Tools    

I'd really rather he wait for a story that genuinely revolves around an artifact the way the first and third films did, rather than construct some general story that you can plug anything into.

Anyway, obviously I'm hoping Spielberg controls more this time around, not that I expect that. And as disappointing as the last sometimes was, I still liked it more than I didn't, and I still want to see more.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Yeah I was watching an interview or something and Spielberg was talking about how Lucas was the one pushing for the whole alien ship taking off at the end which killed it for me, so I'm hoping like you said that Spielberg has more control I think it would make for a much better movie.

I'm always down to see a new Indy movie, provided Harrison Ford reprises his role. I would not be able to stomach seeing anyone, not even Shia take the role over. This is Harrison's role and it should always remain that way.

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was all right. I didn't care for it very much perhaps because it bothered me to see a very old Harrison Ford playing Indiana Jones and I just didn't find realistic that a 60-year-old man would be still slinging a whip around and going on adventures like he did in his younger days.

I am hesitant on a new Indiana Jones film. The last one was just awful. Had none of the magic of the first three.

I sat in the theater wondering what the hell happened to a once tremendous franchise.