Based On A True Story

Tools    

I'm gettin' popcorn for this debate... I don't anyone here well enough to insult or to comment, but this got me to reading and to reading more than I should. Sades, I hope you're not the type to bend and shimmer easy - it's not worth it. Holden, don't know you at all, but try to play nice.

Eight Men Out (1988) !
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Female assassin extraordinaire.
lol, mightymose, while I'm flattered, the glee in smacking someone with their own glove is short-lived. After a while decency takes over and I find I've grown bored of the game.

SB, you nut, I know, I know. But I think for that one you deserve an ice cream cone, not a kick.

Plus, guys, he's not being entirely useless. But if it''s about him "winning" with his "anal" movie knowledge he's of course won because he'll go on listing movies and we've long since run out of em. But then again, who cares!

And it's not just about seeing how smart he is - note the Holden personality evident in this discovery *grabs sades and SB*:

gasp! look!

Holden's films are all thematically related to his stance in this debate! How amazingly clever!

I actually enjoy reading what Holden has to say... sometimes he has a tendency to get a little overly anal, but he does have some interesting insights into movies that I enjoy.

hey, I never said what Holden had to say was entirely useless. like i said, delivery. deeeeliivveerry.

'BERLIN!' or 'Why I Raped Adolph Hitler While Posing A Cross Dresser Named Vilma Horshkenstein' (1947)

NOW who's turning the thread to filth?

SB you sicko! lol, and Holden's even sicker. white squall, my @ss. or um, maybe not. maybe i'll just take my ... self ... um, out of THIS shot.

*shudders*