Just Go With It

Tools    

Just Go With It" involves Adam Sandler recruiting Jennifer Aniston to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids to pretend to be his fake family.

Sandler's done. Seriously he is done. Not that this is a good idea but its executed poorly by trailer standards. Aniston needs to take one good look at her career and say to herself "Where Am I Going ?" otherwise it will be curtains for her too.

Seriously, can't wait to see this.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Hehe. Careful, Lime: a lot of people reading won't realize how dripping with sarcasm that post is. Well, unless they read this one, too.

I had a similar problem awhile back: I realized I was saying "ain't" and "ya'll" somewhat ironically to people I knew, but had done it often enough that I'd also been using them around people who I didn't. So they probably just thought I had no idea how to talk.

Did I say he was a living legend? No, I said he is a living legend.
legend in this movie haha

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Very soon Sandler will suppress Chuck Norris.
Suppress or surpass? Surprisingly, they both have very different meanings.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Seriously the appeal for Adam Sandler is all but gone. Won't be surprised when this won't succeed as did his most talented work. As for Aniston...please someone reinvent her so we can accept her as a proper actress.

this was sandlers best movie in a long while, alot of laughs i was pleased with this.

Hey something started a thread for what I'm about to bring up, but is anyone familiar with the film Cactus Flower. It stars Walter Matthau, Ingrid Bergman, and Goldie Hawn. SAME FREAKIN' PLOT! I remember seeing the trailer for the first time and being all like "THAT'S CACTUS FLOWER!"

Hollywood can't seem to think of anything original. It seems to be remakes, based of books, or trying to seem clever by taking a movie not popular to movie goers today and trying to make it their own. This is just a modernized version of Cactus Flower and instead of getting screen legends like Matthau and Bergman we get *sigh* Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. That's all I need to say.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I was the one who started the other thread.
I'm just going to advise anyone who think they will like this movie, save the money of buying yourself a movie ticket and watch Cactus Flower instead.

I remember when Sandler did funny movies. He's had a string of bad movies lately.

I'm now more hesitant to watch this Funny People DVD I have on my entertainment center.