Godzilla vs Kong

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I’m just in a mood to post spoilers today!

After the climatic battle, Kong lays defeated on the scarred earth. Godzilla places his foot on the ape, beats his chest and proclaims,

”King Kong ain’t got
S#!+ on ME!”

I’m just in a mood to post spoilers today!

After the climatic battle, Kong lays defeated on the scarred earth. Godzilla places his foot on the ape, beats his chest and proclaims,

”King Kong ain’t got
S#!+ on ME!”
is the movie good? i havent watched yet

Caught most of it last night. I may be getting old but I'm starting to judge movies more and more on whether or not I can stay awake thru it. This one put me out. So, I'll give it a
for now. Gonna try to get thru it again tonight. Although, I can definitely say that doubledenims post is a pretty accurate portrayal of said scene. So I kind of doubt it climbs over a
. And why was millie Bobby brown in this movie? I mean. I love to say millie Bobby brown. I do! But why was she in the movie?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I put it on in the background and I don’t feel like I missed anything. Looks like they ran out of money designing the mystery guest. Just like the Transformer movies, the human talkie parts ruin it.

@xSookieStackhouse

I don’t know what really constitutes good. My Gojira loving friend liked it. I was stirring a pot of quinoa while watching it and was never moved to put the spoon down.

I put it on in the background and I don’t feel like I missed anything. Looks like they ran out of money designing the mystery guest. Just like the Transformer movies, the human talkie parts ruin it.

@xSookieStackhouse

I don’t know what really constitutes good. My Gojira loving friend liked it. I was stirring a pot of quinoa while watching it and was never moved to put the spoon down.
i think i only seen the first transformer movie :/
oh okay i will wait for while

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
How did anyone even like this film. It was garbage.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

A system of cells interlinked
This was almost painfully bad. On a level with Batman and Robin.

it's just tricky to try to make something look convincingly state of the art and gloriously cheesy at the same time..what's missing is the fleeting but genuine awe that Gareth Edwards conjured up in Godzilla.

You ready? You look ready.
This was almost painfully bad. On a level with Batman and Robin.
Yup, thank god for the free trial hack otherwise I would have been sad to see my money go.

More I think bout it the worse it gets

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The whole plot with the girl out of stranger things was absolutely pointless. The Mecha Godzilla was not needed. And the whole hollow earth crap was terrible. I also had a big problem with the sizing on Kong and Godzilla. At times they looked very small. My 9 year old son was asking why kong had gone smaller in numerous scenes.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
it's just tricky to try to make something look convincingly state of the art and gloriously cheesy at the same time..what's missing is the fleeting but genuine awe that Gareth Edwards conjured up in Godzilla.
Yeah. Edwards Godzilla feels like a masterpiece compared to this.