🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Mes, where are you finding these bluish gray photos at? Or are you making them? Just wondering.
I take pictures of the TV screen with my phone. I know they're not very good. Best I can do.

I just realized Sherry Jackson was in an episode of the Twilight Zone called "The Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank."
I always wondered who the girl in that episode was because she was strikingly beautiful, but I never put it together that she and "Andrea" from Star Trek were the same actress until now.

And now I see she played "Terry" the oldest daughter on one of my favorite old time sit-coms: Make Room for Daddy (a.k.a. The Danny Thomas Show). I watched many episodes and never realized that "Terry" was Sherry Jackson!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just watched an old 1950s movie that had four Star Trek original series guest stars in it. Some of these are easy, some have been posted before and some of these photos aren't the best. But see if you can guess which ST episodes these four appeared in.

I'm not sure about the top two pictures, but the bottom two pictures both look like "The Trouble with Tribbles" actors. William Schallert who played Nils Baris, and William Campbell who played Captain Koloth. William Campbell also played Trelane in "The Squire of Gothos".

I'm not sure about the top two pictures, but the bottom two pictures both look like "The Trouble with Tribbles" actors. William Schallert who played Nils Baris, and William Campbell who played Captain Koloth. William Campbell also played Trelane in "The Squire of Gothos".
Correct and very good as the William Schallert photo is small and blurry.

Correct and very good as the William Schallert photo is small and blurry.

I've seen William Schallert in a lot of movies and TV shows, so I usually recognize him.

I feel like I should recognize the actor in the first picture, but I haven't figured out who he is yet. I think he might be the doctor in the second pilot, "Where No Man Has Gone Before", but I'm blanking on his name.

I've seen William Schallert in a lot of movies and TV shows, so I usually recognize him.

I feel like I should recognize the actor in the first picture, but I haven't figured out who he is yet. I think he might be the doctor in the second pilot, "Where No Man Has Gone Before", but I'm blanking on his name.
Correct again. It's Paul Fix, who played Dr. Piper in "Where No Man Has Gone Before". I think Mes posted his pic a few weeks ago? I didn't notice him in the movie but afterwards I seen his name.

The other actor who hasn't been guessed yet, was a leading man in the 40s 50s but had a small role in Star Trek but a critical role in Star Trek Canon. Here's an image of him from that ST episode.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-03-06 22-37-26.png
Views:	107
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	74310  

Correct again. It's Paul Fix, who played Dr. Piper in "Where No Man Has Gone Before". I think Mes posted his pic a few weeks ago? I didn't notice him in the movie but afterwards I seen his name.

The other actor who hasn't been guessed yet, was a leading man in the 40s 50s but had a small role in Star Trek but a critical role in Star Trek Canon. Here's an image of him from that ST episode.

Now I recognize the last actor. I'm pretty sure that it's John Gill (aka The Fuhrer) in "Patterns of Force", but I don't know the actor's name.

What episode was she in?

That's from the Twilight Zone I recognize that. In fact I remember reading about the actress being on Star Trek, but I can't remember which episode she was in. I'll probably remember as soon as I shut off the computer

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
That's from the Twilight Zone I recognize that. In fact I remember reading about the actress being on Star Trek, but I can't remember which episode she was in. I'll probably remember as soon as I shut off the computer
Yes she was in The Twilight Zone last night. Creepy episode.

None specifically. I just had this vague idea that she played an alien whose character wasn't to nice.
Was she the one in the silver bathing suit with white hair - some kind of female gladiator - and they had to wear some sort of collars that controlled them? (Don't know the name of the episode or character).