Marvel Cinematic Universe

→ in
Tools    

I didn't like that either. Didn't watch The Winter Soldier because of it.
Winter Soldier is very different in terms of its tone.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I didn't like that either. Didn't watch The Winter Soldier because of it.
The Winter Soldier is so much better mate, you should really check that out.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

What I liked about Iron Man was they were able to update it while keeping the origin fairly true to the source (the Viet Cong as Tony's captors would not have worked in modern times, so simply updating them with middle eastern terrorists worked just fine.)

This might just do nobody any good.
The Eternals movie has a director - Chloe Zhao (The Rider, Songs My Brother Taught Me.)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...edium=referral

The project features the super-powered and near-immortal beings known as Eternals and a more monstrous off-shoot known as the Deviants that were created by cosmic beings known as Celestials.

Kirby created the title in 1976 during his cosmic hero stage and was influenced by such works as Chariots of the Gods, which explored ancient gods as aliens.
Basically, what The Inhumans were suppose to be at one point, this is now.

Oh, and this is also believed to be the first step towards introducing mutants into the MCU.

I remember when i binged watched the entire MCU just before the release of the infinity wars. I just have a question, who you guys think wins in a fight between; Iron man, Captain America , Thor and Hulk?. My money is on the god

I remember when i binged watched the entire MCU just before the release of the infinity wars. I just have a question, who you guys think wins in a fight between; Iron man, Captain America , Thor and Hulk?. My money is on the god

In the movie-verse, defo Thor.
This was already answered in both The Avengers and in Ragnarok

Thor surely defeated Hulk in Ragnarok and after he got his hammer in the Avengers he was unreal in the Infinity wars. But we are yet to see him go against Iron Man and Captain America. Thor vs Captain America will be one hell of a battle

Thor surely defeated Hulk in Ragnarok and after he got his hammer in the Avengers he was unreal in the Infinity wars. But we are yet to see him go against Iron Man and Captain America. Thor vs Captain America will be one hell of a battle

We did kinda see that though in The Avengers.
When he says to Rogers "You want me to put the hammer down?!" after he's already had a scrap with Stark.

Thor would definitely beat all of them.

I mean, he beat Hulk in Ragnarok bare fisted.
Iron Man and Captain America wouldn't stand a chance against Thor, even if they had Hulkbuster.
Hulkbuster is cool and tough, yes... but... Hulkbuster was torn apart by Thanos' army, an army which was almost single handedly torn apart by Thor barely minutes after he arrived on Earth.