Ðèstîñy's Movie Games:

Tools    

Thanks, and if you or anyone else needs/wants more time, I have no problem waiting. Just let me know. I know you don't feel well, now, and that can effect your answers. Does anyone want me to wait?

We have mark f, sarah f, honeykid, TheUsualSuspect, and Sexy Celebrity in the game, so far. Anyone else? Just let me know. If not, I'll post the next set after I finish some work outside.

I will join in the next game, someone has to come last

My problem is that I know I have seen them, but cannot place them. You can go ahead and place the next set if you are waiting on me, maybe it will jog my brain.

My problem is that I know I have seen them, but cannot place them. You can go ahead and place the next set if you are waiting on me, maybe it will jog my brain.
That's odd . . . I was going to see how many horror movies you've seen, and your horror list is missing. It shouldn't be, because you've marked off some of the movies from that list, on other lists. Were you able to hide that list, or is this a bug of some sort?

Nebbit, you'll win one day . . . Oh yes, you'll win.

Sure, I may have to kill everyone first, but still . . .

I haven't heard back from everyone yet, so I'll wait a bit longer. I'll also post the names of all those who ignored my polite little profile comment. Then we can point our fingers, and call them names. Just wait until no one's around. It may look a bit weird, pointing at your monitor, and making fun of it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, as usual, there are only the smallest number (like, one) that I'm absolutely sure of. More are just semi-edumacated guesses. And of course, most are just flat-out wrong, I'm sure. But hey, I sent both my lists in now. I figure Des needs a good laugh as much as the rest of us.

I must have done terribly. I KNOW I got the first one wrong because now I know for sure what it is. Most of the others still confuse me, and I'm thinking I sent in a bunch of wrong answers. Gonna have to resend it in... urgh! I wanted to win!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I thought you said I did well???

Darn liars I tell ya.

Will have mine sent in sometime tomorrow.

Suspect's Reviews