American movie about to a bad sheriff (or police)

Tools    

I do not see this movie complete, but I remember theses scenes.

In a scene, a person seems to be 'Sheriff' (or a police officer) go to a house in which a young man lived, an adult lady, and a young woman (I am not sure).
In a scene, this 'Sheriff' attack physically to the lady (I am sure).
In another scene the young man seems to be looking for something driving in a van (I am sure).
In another scene the 'Sheriff' tells yo the young woman that she take off her clothes and put a dress provided by the 'sheriff' (I am sure).

I am not sure of this movie so I going to see it then I Will post the answer. Thank You for your help. In a few hours I Will confirm.

Thank you Claireofthemoon, but it is not the movie thay I looked for.

The movie that I looking for seems a TV movie, that is to say, it looked with less budget than the movie that you showed me.

Make a better place
it's not likely but... try Killer Joe 2011

Thanks for your answer. I will watch it then I Will answer if it is the movie that I lookey for.

Wooooooooww user Pippo. Definely this is the movie that I looked for. The description that I gave you is little faithful to the characteristics of the film so It seems that I had confused both movies. You gor it! Thank you very much.