Emotional film suggestions

Tools    

Can someone suggest me some good film to cry to? Just in general films that have made you emotional. If possible a general idea what it is about as well.

Thanks ^-^

A few films that made me emotional (never cried though of course):

Lost in Translation
25th Hour
Milk
Bicycle Thieves
The Shawshank Redemption
The Wrestler
Boyhood
Chungking Express

Don't worry I'm emotional for you and probably the whole forums. Which means I cry easily.

And to everyone thank you for the suggestions, I'll make sure to watch them soon and if possible in order of post.

Keep em coming!

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
I've actually blogged about different movies it's okay for guys to cry about.

The Green Mile
Good Will Hunting
Saving Private Ryan
Stand By Me
Dead Poets Society
The Shawshank Redemption
God's Not Dead (?)
Courageous
Toy Story 3
The Passion of the Christ
Hairspray (because it's a painful viewing!)
Braveheart
Rain Man
Forrest Gump
Up
Gran Torino
The Count of Monte Cristo
Lord of the Rings
Godfather 1 and 2

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Can someone suggest me some good film to cry to? Just in general films that have made you emotional. If possible a general idea what it is about as well.

Thanks ^-^
Mary and Max ~ An animated movie about a little girl in Australia that befriends a man in New York with Aspergers.

Umberto D. - An elderly man cannot pay his rent and tries to find a home for his dog.

The Color Purple- A little girl is abused by her father then sold to a man who abuses her as well. Her only solace is her sister but they are separated.

Without question the saddest movie I have ever seen is "Dancer in the Dark." It's a Lars von Trier musical/drama about a poor single mother who is losing her eyesight. Bjork sings throughout the movie and gives a damn good performance. It's a pretty good movie, but get the kleenex ready. The movie won the Palme d'Or in 2000.

Make a better place
The Notebook

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

My Life Without me

a Little Bit of Heaven

Meet Joe Black

Tears are guaranteed

I'm sure you've already watched most of them if not all

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Grave of the Fireflies: Semibiographical story about two children who starve to death after the bombing of Japan in World War II.

Beauty and the Beast (1946 and 1991): Story about a prince who is changed into a beast and can only regain human form if he learns to love someone besides himself. The 1991 version is a musical and my all time favorite movie.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica parts 1 and 2: A group of middle school girls are offered a chance to have one wish granted in exchange for battling witches and about a million times better than I just made it sound.

Les Miserables (2012): Musical drama about a prisoner who breaks his parole and raises the daughter of a prostitute while trying to avoid being recaptured.

Titanic: Love story that takes place aboard the famous ship.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: Post-apocalyptic film about humans trying to survive alongside giant insects and a poisonous jungle that is consuming the earth.

The Passion of Joan of Arc: Recreation of the trial of Joan of Arc who was accused of blasphemy when she claimed to see visions of the Archangel Michael.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy: Movie trilogy about the quest to save Middle Earth by destroying the One Ring. You probably already knew that though. :P

Old Yeller: Movie about a boy who raises a stray dog on a Texas ranch.

Lost in Translation
25th Hour
Milk
Bicycle Thieves
The Shawshank Redemption
The Wrestler
Boyhood
Chungking Express
I'll second The Wrestler...that movie ripped my guts out, especially the scenes between Randy and his daughter.

You should watch Million Dollar Baby. It's a Clint Eastwood film (personally a director and actor that I like very much!)
If you watch the film, you will cry, I'm sure !
You could also watch Hugo which has ever mentioned. It's released by Martin Scorcese but I find that it's a different film from the others that he did. Indeed it's rather a children film but the story is incredible !

Sad Movie
More Than Blue

And please don't waste time with the Notebook, watch A Moment to Remember Instead, there's actually two characters in it

Meet Joe Black is one of the most boring movies I have ever seen...that movie was torture to get through...no movie has any right to be that long AND dull.