Hi I'm from movieforums.org

Tools    

Hi,
I was posting to movieforums.org and the site has be down so I thought I'd recheck you guys out. I know a few of you. Hi Rob, Destiny, FernTree, Powdered Water. I'm here...are you thrilled

I have one question. I can't find a thread like 'what movie did you watch today' or something similiar. Help please

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... Hope you decide to stick around.... Personally, I think we're the best Movie site on the net...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hey there. I have been here for over 7 years now and it's sorta my home away from home. A place where other movie lovers like me hang out. You will love it. Like Caity said, we're the best!

And even though I'm sure your other site will be back up again someday, I hope you'll stick around here. This is most definitely where its at. Whatever it is.

welcome

yea like everyone said its a great site, I have never been part of any other online type of forum or community but I have been here for over 4 years and I love it and the people here

Colour out of Time
Hi Claire

Good to see ya

Had a similar question myself ... thanks for asking it

MoFo's will mess your life up. I thoroughly enjoy it and highly recommend high dosages over prolonged amounts of time.

Nice to meet you.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Well since you now have a welcome thread, and in it have been welcomed, we hereby grant you the considerable authority to announce "Hi I'm from movieforums.COM" wherever you happen to be on the web. If you need your melons waxed (whatever that means to you) Iroquois is the one to contact for that. Caitlyn is the martini girl, Sedai is PepperMaster, Holdenpike lives in a trash can, and I drink fizzy drinks and await the day when cats and mice unite under a common goal.

Welcome!

This site is like a drug, careful..

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

This site is like a drug, careful..
LOL my favorite drug!!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?