Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Why not.

Thing is, I don’t believe any restaurant anywhere would say “We don’t do X dish just for one person”. I just don’t buy that. “Dish X is large” - yes, but that - no way.
Very odd film. Didn’t like at all. The concept of a child dying while/because parents/adults are having sex is fairly compelling, but Antichrist did it better.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Venom let there be carnage

Alas, I’ve decided to take the leap. After all, I adore Gillian.

However, so far I hate it. A great illustration of why the world is so ****ed. “Your generation is so touchy.”
Remember reading an article about it that lamented it making a British school feel American. Very true.
Also Adam’s household looks like it’s stuck in the 1950s.
Nah. Largely unpleasant. It pathologises everything, which is a tendency seen everywhere, but it’s especially disgusting here.

I am watching "Enter Screaming" or whatever the first Noir on my Criterion Channel list is called. Its with Victor Mature and Betty Grable. Maybe be someone knows what the real title is. I saw a few minutes of it and it looks as if it is right up my 1940's Noir alley.

Alas, I’ve decided to take the leap. After all, I adore Gillian.

However, so far I hate it. A great illustration of why the world is so ****ed. “Your generation is so touchy.”
Remember reading an article about it that lamented it making a British school feel American. Very true.
Also Adam’s household looks like it’s stuck in the 1950s.
Are we in the right thread dear? This is a streaming series & we’re in a movie thread.

A few tennis obsessives in the house, so excitement abounds - but I really am looking forward to this.

An absolute gem.
To anyone who has already seen this: is it me, or are they trying to suggest Arantxa Sánchez Vicario took drugs in the bathroom?

I am watching "Enter Screaming" or whatever the first Noir on my Criterion Channel list is called. Its with Victor Mature and Betty Grable. Maybe be someone knows what the real title is. I saw a few minutes of it and it looks as if it is right up my 1940's Noir alley.
You've got me there. I know Mature and Grable did Song of the Islands (1942) and Wabash Avenue (1950), which were both musicals; but off the top of my head I can't think of a noir that they stared in. I'll have to look around some more tomorrow.

I forgot the opening line.
Had my eye on this for a while - finally gonna see it :

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

wanabe movie critique
Saturday Fiction