thriller. serial killer. girl main char?

Tools    

Hi, I apologize for this is going to be very vague cause I saw this video clip on facebook and it disappeared before i could get much details. but here goes

it started off with this very creepy looking man (kinda looks like the joker without make up) carrying a syringe. he creeped up on this oblivious police officer and injected him in the neck. the police officer falls to the ground and it cuts to the creepy looking man taking a nail and hammered ( i think he hammered it in) it into the police officer's head through the forehead. Then the scene cuts to a girl wrestling with the creepy man.

the whole narration from the clip was a girl named carrie who targets serial killers.. again i apologize with this request

dun think so... the girl had short hair. but then again i could be wrong cause the scene was dark. the narrtions in facebook usually cant be trusted... which makes me feel even more bad for asking fo help... sorry..

Nope not this. Or at least i dun think so. It doesnt look the same

Make a better place
Vicious Fun 2020, it's a good movie BTW

oo thanks for the recommendation then. shall watch it then

Vicious Fun 2020, it's a good movie BTW
i just realize u were answering my request. thanks for the answer

Make a better place
i just realize u were answering my request. thanks for the answer

Sure
maybe I didn't make it clear enough, anyway enjoy the movie