2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If the Bills Beat the Packers next week Packers need to call Steelers and get LaV'eon Bell
He's good, but I don't want him. Unless Rodgers is out for the year.

He's one of the few that has the talent to not need a good QB IMO
A big part of his production comes from the passing game. As far as running, if there's no threat of the pass, his running can be neutralized that much easier.

The reason I was shopping Bell to the Packers is I think be better off Bell trade got a couple good Defensive players or a pass rusher. Steelers wont look like a team cause they cant stop anyone and I think Bell needs gone but Rodgers needs help is what i meant. But will Bell be as good without The O Line and Big Ben.

Weak(sic) 4:

Bengals
Browns
Dolphins
Lions
Seahawks

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't see them beating the Rams. That being said, while the Rams are the NFC favorite now I think that will change in about a month.

I don't think 1 terrible game changed how capable Minnesota is, and their embarrassment should be very motivating. The Rams really haven't been tested yet and I'm not convinced they're all that anyway.

That defense though....
When I see them play it looks like the players are talented. It's just a guess, but I think their coach is no good. I've thought that for about 4 or 5 years.