Whats the greatest Samuel L. Jackson Movie?

Tools    

Movie Reviewer Extraordinaire Podcaster
Samuel L Jackson. He's been in tons of horrible and great movies and is great in all. What are the best?

Finished here. It's been fun.
Its Pulp Fiction, and you all know it. /thread

Jurassic Park...

... before he became an actor for hire and started accepting any old paycheque for stuff like Snakes On A Plane, Shaft, Star Wars, S.W.A.T, XxX, Terminator 3, Jumper and the RoboCop remake.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have seen a lot of his films, and enjoyed a lot of his roles from those movies. I like 1408, Django Unchained, and things like that, but they aren't my favorite moments for him specifically. I also enjoy him as Nick Fury, but it's not really a role that lets him show a lot of personality. I'd say his best role was in Pulp Fiction, the role was literally written for him, and he took it and ran.

Any takers for Snakes on a Plane? I recall hearing that the producers changed the name of the movie when Jackson objected to something bland like "Terror at 30,000 Feet". He insisted on going straight to the real issue and after all, what could be worse than an airplane full of venomous snakes?

The best movie he's involved in is The Avengers, followed by Jumper or The Incredibles. I'm not a fan of his.
That's just plain cruel.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Best movie he was ever in was Goodfellas but that does not really count because he has such a small part. His character was Stacks Edwards.

Pulp Fiction was definitely his best movie

A funny movie he was in was Loaded Weapon 1

His best movie and performance was Pulp Fiction. Ok now that we got that out of the way.

My Favorite Movie that he is the lead: The Negotiator

My Favorite Performance of his: Django Unchained (Him and Leo should have been nominated instead of Waltz) (Honorable mention: Jackie Brown)

My Favorite Cameo of his: Out Of Sight

The best movie he's involved in is The Avengers, followed by Jumper or The Incredibles. I'm not a fan of his.
Jumper was a piece of poo

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Y'know, I really loved him in The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Obviously not the greatest film he's been in but eff it.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Pulp Fiction

Django Unchained

Goodfellas

Kill Bill 2
+
Jackie Brown
+
Jurassic Park
+

Star Wars I

Star Wars II
-
Star Wars III
+
XXX
-

Not his best performance, as it is only a supporting role (though with a couple of key scenes), but a consistently underrated movie Sam appeared in the same year as Pulp Fiction is Boaz Yakin's Fresh (1994). Gritty and clever. Love it. Kasi Lemmon's directorial debut Eve's Bayou (1997) is another good, underseen film of Sam's.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Black Snake Moan
Unbreakable
The Negotiator