Sci-fi B movie

Tools    

Hello. I'm looking for a sci-fi B movie from the 90's or early 2000. I recall there is a bad guy who can travel through time or dimension, his goons and himself kill everyone in a wedding and kidnap the bride. There is also another guy (looks like Flanders) who has some sci-fi bracelets or wristwatches that can heal if your hurt. He goes to the wedding and puts a bracelet on the groom who was almost dead and groom heals. Then the groom basically needs to get his bride back. Later on Flanders dies in a car crash, so the groom gets all the remaining bracelets/wristwatches. So everytime he's shot, electrocuted, the bracelet heals his wounds and is used up.

Anyone ring a bell?

I do not know the movie. But I have seen this same question asked here before. I think it was answered. Try searching for that post.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Ohforums is right. The other thread has the same description and then confirmed by the original poster as being correct for Last Lives.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Yes! Thank you!