Unrequited love

Tools    

Dear, I'm struggling to find a movie that I watched an awful long time ago, because I forgot its title (I think it was back in 1966), but I remember some sequences. In fact, I only remember the beginning and the end of the film. It is a melodrama. Here is the description: The film begins with the arrival of a train in a city, but before the station, a certain young man jumps out of that train. He then later jumps over the fence of a house and hides in a trash can. After that, the beautiful girl who lived in that house discovers his hiding and they meet and fall in love. This is the beginning of the film. In the end, since she refuses to go for him, he jumps on the train and leaves, she becomes upset and sad, and then she makes a decision and gets on the bus and goes on the road where he went. At the very end of the film, a scene from a bird's eye view is shown, as well as the train in which he is and the bus in which she is arriving in a city at the same time. The film is in English, probably American. Does anyone know the name of the movie or at least the name of the main actor or actress?

I'm sorry. It is a mistake. It needs "hiding." I'll fix it right away.

It looks like a pretty old movie called "Flip". It's a very good atmospheric movie. So called this particular Polish art house. The main character is just like Roy Orbison. I found him to be quite a curious character. Definitely worth watching.

I have another movie I can't find. It is about one married couple. He is a wheelchair user, and she is a beautiful woman. They meet a young man when they are deliberately cheating. This invalid in a wheelchair tells lascivious things about his wife and she constantly seduces him but without any sincere desire but to manipulate him.

I have another movie I can't find. It is about one married couple. He is a wheelchair user, and she is a beautiful woman. They meet a young man when they are deliberately cheating. This invalid in a wheelchair tells lascivious things about his wife and she constantly seduces him but without any sincere desire but to manipulate him.
Bitter Moon?

That's right. Thank you.