MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect Mayfield to put up such numbers already. Especially against a good Titans team.
I mean, he was a desperate grab once both of my QBs went down to the IR

Henry having far and away his worst game of the year (second-worst is the game right after I traded for him, FYI), while Jefferson (who I dealt away in the process) has 17. It's why Adam's still in this matchup, actually, since we're both putting up huge totals.

That, and the fact that Tannehill just threw to the goal line only for the receiver to catch, fumble, and have someone else recover. That's right, kids: that does not go down as a passing TD. D'oh.

Playoff Updates

Spaulding's still holding firm, projection-wise, over Dionne, but the latter's gotten a few points here and there (and a TD from Jared Cook), and is still very much in this. The big risk is that even though his projection's only about a dozen points behind, most of his players are playing right now, so he's a bigger underdog than he appears. He's gonna need a score or two more during the 1:00 games, in all likelihood, and/or a huge day from Lamar Jackson on Tuesday.

Justin's in a similar position against Holden, but Holden's gotten a good total out of Tua already, so an upset is...at least plausible there, actually. Justin probably still takes this, but all his routes to victory involved winning this match, which he was/is a big favorite in. But keep an eye on this, because it's not a foregone conclusion yet.

TONGO-PW is still the biggest matchup, and so far PW's extended his "lead" from the midweek projections on the strength of a Jonathan Taylor touchdown. TONGO had the other side of that, though, because he's got Rivers and it was a reception TD. But he's also gotten 0.80 points out of Todd Gurley, which is brutal.

Let the night air cool you off
My plan was to start Cordarrelle Patterson as my RB2 this week, but I got cold feet last night thinking about his very low floor. I figured it might be safer to just start both Eagles RBs this week, to mitigate any potential vulturing, since I was already a pretty healthy favorite. Cordarrelle is having his best game of the season of course.

Ridley with a big catch, and a few other bits and bobs have 7th well within striking range. But again, so few players remain after this...
Yeah, maybe the Pitt D can score me 30 points

Lamar's your most likely hero here, just because he's tossed up crooked numbers before and as the QB his ceiling's way higher. It's not looking great, but Jackson tossing up 36 or something is plausible, and just needs to be combined with a few Spaulding under-performers.

Not a lot changed elsewhere. Adam and I are somehow neck and neck and PW's still got an edge (albeit a modest one) on TONGO.

Lookin good for Tongo so far. Gonna need a few big plays here pretty soon. Peas halp!

8:53 left in the 4th quarter and Wayne Gallman Jr. has 12 touches equaling 122 yards. However this turns out, that still has to be mentioned. This waiver gem has been my best RB all season.

Man, still wide open between TONGO and PW. TONGO has the edge but we know EE's capable of throwing up some pretty bad numbers with Dallas the way it is. I think Dalton's settled in enough that he should be okay, but it could be quite close. Diggs has been known to go off occasionally, as well. Good luck to both, hope whatever happens it's at least interesting and exciting.

Spaulding's in decent shape, but he hasn't pulled away. 7th's path to victory looks plausible enough:

Dobbins: 8 points
Steelers D: 13 points
Lamar Jackson: 32 points

Obviously derailed but a lot of different things (like maybe a lone Dobbins TD), but unless the Steelers D scores less than, like, 5, this isn't gonna be settled until Tuesday.

Spaulding's in decent shape, but he hasn't pulled away. 7th's path to victory looks plausible enough:

Dobbins: 8 points
Steelers D: 13 points
Lamar Jackson: 32 points

Obviously derailed but a lot of different things (like maybe a lone Dobbins TD), but unless the Steelers D scores less than, like, 5, this isn't gonna be settled until Tuesday.
I mean when all is said and done , I would have to lose 5 in a row.

Not gonna happen!!

My prediction:

Dobbins: 11.7 points
Steelers D: 17.2 points
Lamar Jackson: 38.2 points