In the Name of the King

Tools    

Interesting movie of Jason, I have seen the trailer and for me it was a must awaited movie of the year

Here's the Plot:
Farmer (Jason Statham) just wants to live a peaceful life, but he's forced into action when his wife (Claire Forlani) is kidnapped by the dark army led by the villainous Gallian (Ray Liotta) who is out to take over King Konreid's (Burt Reynolds) throne.

I have a very hard time imagining Burt Reynolds in a fantasy type movie. He'll always be "The Bandit" in my mind. Will they make him get rid of the stache? Then again, it will probably be worth at least a rental just to see him in that setting as a goof

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

Lost in never never land
The key thing to know about this film is Uwe Boll. After that it doesn't matter who is acting in it, or what the plot is about, you can safetly know that it has been ruined.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Judging by the picture, someone should have told Ray they didn't have hairspray and mousse way back then...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A Dungeon Siege tale... What does that even mean?

I know Jason and he's more on the action movie. I'm not comfortable watching he's role in this movie...

whoa it is a fantastic movie to watch.,

Is there a *boob* factor out for this flick yet? I would not complain if Leelee was involved with the *boob* factor, otherwise what's the point? Kristanna Loken's *boob* factor was extremely high in the first Bloodrayne and I'll tell you what it was worth the price of the DVD I says.