Hello everyone

Tools    

Hi all
I’m Jake and I am from England. I love movies. I’m very much into werid and strange films and horror. I like films with big themes. Anyways happy to have found this forum

Hi all
I’m Jake and I am from England. I love movies. I’m very much into werid and strange films and horror. I like films with big themes. Anyways happy to have found this forum
Hi Jake,

there's a film called "Split" from 1989, directed by a guy named Chris Shaw. Ever seen it?

Might be up your alley. I try and do my PSA by telling people about who indicate they may enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello Jake, welcome to the forums. Weird and strange films and horror eh.... Have you seen Possession (1981)?

It's pretty weird and great.

Hi all
Hi Jake,

there's a film called "Split" from 1989, directed by a guy named Chris Shaw. Ever seen it?

Might be up your alley. I try and do my PSA by telling people about who indicate they may enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum!
I havnt seen it I will add it to my to watch list.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Hi all
Welcome .

Hi all
Hi Jake! I like weird and horror too. In all things, I guess. Welcome!

Weird horror movies? We'll talk. Welcome!

By the way, do you mean "big themes" in the musical or dramatic sense?

Weird horror movies? We'll talk. Welcome!

By the way, do you mean "big themes" in the musical or dramatic sense?
In philosophical sense. I like movies that make you think and or unsettles the viewer

In philosophical sense. I like movies that make you think and or unsettles the viewer
Hmmm, thinking people's horror movies . . .

George Romero's stuff comes to my mind. What are some of your favorites?

Hmmm, thinking people's horror movies . . .

George Romero's stuff comes to my mind. What are some of your favorites?
romero's night of the living dead and dawn of the dead are my favorites. I also like Lars von triers antichrist but I am not sure if you put that in the horror genre. get out was a fantastic movie too.