I would rather ___ than watch The Mask 2

Tools    

I would rather watch Star Wars Episode 1 or 2 again, as opposed to seeing The Mask 2... well, come to think of it... no I wouldn't.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I would of thought you'd be looking forward to this one jrs

I would rather staple a rabbit to my head than watch the mask 2.

Hi
I'd rather watch the Mask 2 trailer than the Mask 2..actually, nothing can be worse than that baby.

I would rather watch "The HULK" than "Mask 2" no, no, no, no, I would rather have a conversation with my dog that watch either.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I would rather have sex with Jennifer Connelly then watch Mask 2.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Was it suppose to be a bad thing I'd rather do?

"I did it again"Over and over again until I go crazy!It is better then seeing that movie!
Or maybe it is not!Oh well I am not seeing that movie no matter what!
I like your thread it is clever!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Here is a top 5 list of movies that I'd rather watch. Granted every movie on this list I absolutely dislike.

1.the Ring

2.Mothman Prophecies

3.Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone/Philosopher's Stone

4.Fellowship of the Ring cartoon

5.Glitter/Crossroads
And found he was eating his shoe.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I'd rather watch reality television for three days straight without closing my eyes than watch the Mask 2.

I would rather dig up Bette Davis and french kiss her earhole than watch Mask 2.

I would rather recieve oral gratification from a mad cow than watch Mask 2.

I would rather snuggle up with a white woman named named Michael than watch Mask 2.

I would rather scream "N***R!!!" at a Jesse Jackson speech than watch Mask 2.

I would rather be caught masturbating under the choir bleachers at an all girl Catholic school than watch Mask 2.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Someone Save Us College Kids
i would rather sleep over at never never land ranch punch my self in the balls, eat my own ass, and shoot myself with a tweelve gauge shot gun after already shooting my friends for watching the movie time machine then watch the mask 2

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
i would rather sleep over at never never land ranch punch my self in the balls, eat my own ass, and shoot myself with a tweelve gauge shot gun after already shooting my friends for watching the movie time machine then watch the mask 2
I like this one.

A system of cells interlinked
I would rather touch up nude pictures of Ernest Borgnine than watch the Mask 2.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

I would rather be caught masturbating under the choir bleachers at an all girl Catholic school than watch Mask 2.

"Catholic School Girls Rule!"

I see a lot hate in you people on this thread, and I like it!

I would rather watch dumb and dumberer three times in a row while sitting next to my ex-wife than watch it.

Thursday Is Best
id rather get punched in the balls by every person in the world, then give sudam husain(sp?) a bj, then take a razor to my eyes, then chop off my dick and balls, chop them up more, cook them from 20 - 25 mins in a microwave, and eat them, throw them up, and eat them again than watching that spawn from hell they call "the mask 2"