R.I.P. Marcia Wallace / Edna Krabappel

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I know that The Simpsons doesn't really follow continuity so much, but they can't kill Maggie, she's alive in every future episode. Plus killing a baby is a no no.

Suspect's Reviews

I can't believe you're using that freaky looking woman for an avatar.

Sideshow Bob makes sense, I haven't seen him in ages.

Krusty's Dad would just be plain cruel. Why is it always the Jews?

I don't see Apu dying. leaving his wife to fend for that many kids would be horrible.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I hope it's not Sideshow Bob, either. That guy is creepy. Him dying would be a relief.

I still think Grandpa Simpson dying would make a great episode. They could find ways to make it both epic and funny.

It should be somebody important because the show's been on forever and it's getting old and eventually it will have to stop being made. It should represent the fact that The Simpsons has been on for a long time and something's gotta go. To me, the grandpa makes sense because he is a Simpson and he's old and grandparents do die. Most people have to deal with losing their grandparent. He could easily be killed off now. He's been on the show a lot, but at this point, he's not necessary to keep the show going. And he's a very important figure.

It could be somebody else, though, but it should be someone everyone knows well and cares for.

But I'm still confused about what they'll do for Edna if they don't kill her off...

They didn't kill off Troy McClure or Lionel Hutz when Phil Hartman died - those characters just stopped appearing on the show
True, but Edna is more major than either of those characters. She's Bart's teacher and was wife of Ned Flanders, who shows up in episodes frequently. I haven't watched last week's episode yet, so I wonder if Ned appeared at all.

Anyways, did you guys know that Family Guy is killing off one of their major characters this season? Major as in a member of the Griffin family, I think.

I'll list them off, from who I think is most likely to die to least.

Chris
Meg
Brian
Stewie
Lois
Peter

Possibilities aside, Meg would be the perfect choice. I figure that Mila Kunis won't stay on the show forever, and they could do a few things with her death. It could be all emotional a la Simpsons style, or the rest family won't give a f*ck, as they've been doing this whole time.

Nah, Ned Flanders still showed up after Maude died, he'll still be about.

As for Family Guy. Meg.

And the running gag will be that none of them are bothered and something stupid will happen at the funeral. Probably by Peter.

I didn't watch the episode, but apparently during the opening credits, they did this:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	_70888388_chalkboard_464ap.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	11673  

And no, they didn't include that little pic of Marcia Wallace and her spiky red hair.