Netflix Streams The Wizard Of Oz For Free

Tools    

Netflix is giving everyone The Wizard of Oz for free! In honor of the film’s 70th anniversary, Netflix will allow all users to stream the film free of charge for 24 hours beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday October 3rd.

If you have an unlimited plan you’ll be able to watch the movie in hi-definition on your TV using a Netflix-ready device like particular Blu-ray players, an Xbox or TiVo. Check out all of the details over at Netflix by clicking here.

Source: Cinema Blend

wow nice. It's fun to watch and have a bit of nostalgia for what that movie meant as a child. I love netflix streaming

I Am Registered And So Can You!
They are also screening it in the Park, and doing a concert beforehand.
I think I shall attend.

Netflix is giving everyone The Wizard of Oz for free! In honor of the film’s 70th anniversary, Netflix will allow all users to stream the film free of charge for 24 hours beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday October 3rd.

If you have an unlimited plan you’ll be able to watch the movie in hi-definition on your TV using a Netflix-ready device like particular Blu-ray players, an Xbox or TiVo. Check out all of the details over at Netflix by clicking here.

Source: Cinema Blend
They're also going to be showing The Wizard of Oz in HD in a number of theatres across the country at 7:00 p. m. on Sept. 23rd, including our area, which I'll be attending.