Do you still own and watch any films on VHS?

Tools    

I watch some of the Disney films on video.

I have a whole collection of old movies I recorded off of HBO and Cinemax that I still watch.

...uh the post is up there...

I don't have any VHS tapes left anymore... I started replacing them after seeing Highlander on DVD and realized all the stuff I had been missing on the tapes... what few I had not replaced went swimming during Katrina... so, if they haven't already, they might wash up on some foreign shore one day...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

No. I have a VCR stacked with my cable box, but I don't even have it plugged in.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I just finished packing for college and foolishly brought a huge stash of vhs tapes. Theyre gonna like take up half the dorm haha. But I love all the movies and cant afford to rebuy them!

Happy New Year from Philly!
Yes I do. I bought a DVD/VCR combo. The DVD part is broken, so I have to watch DVD's onmy computer. The VCR still works so I buy movies on used VHS tapes if they are available.

Yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have alot of movies on VHS that I havent transfered to DVD yet I am planning to at some point as some of the films are great, but I cant watch them anymore as we avent got a VHS player. My son has a tv video combie in his room and he watches the old greats like Button Moon, Thomas the Tank and other videos that I had when I was younger but I dont think he is old enough to start watching all the horror VHS's that I have

I did switch to DVD, and have a couple thousand or so of those. However, I have over four thousand VHS, and there are still 7 working VCRs in the home. It will take me a lifetime to finish switching all of these over to DVD. Some aren't even available on DVD. Quite a few, actually.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Pawn
Question: People who watch VHS, are you still using a PC too?
Yes, but mine doesn't have a VHS slot.

Which means I'll have to watch the JCVD 'premier' I recorded last night on my giant television. For shame.

Yes, but mine doesn't have a VHS slot.

Which means I'll have to watch the JCVD 'premier' I recorded last night on my giant television. For shame.
I'm teasing.

I'm don't have a flat screen TV or anything either--just a mean bias towards Apples.