Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland"

Tools    

I know Tim Burton is making his version of Alice and Wonderland and Johnny Depp will be casted as the Mad Hatter... Does anyone else have any other info? This film should be great ! Your thought?

I have the link for the mad hatter pic

http://www.erickwithnok.com/

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Wowww that picture is so badass! I'm actually excited for this movie

You seriously bumping a thread that's only 20 minutes old?

Jesus, go out sometime.

He/she was bumping so they could get enough posts to post the picture.... at least it wasn't spam...

Anyway, I read Burton was going to do this the other day and am really looking forward to seeing what he does...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You seriously bumping a thread that's only 20 minutes old?

Jesus, go out sometime.
I needed to that to get the mad hatter link on there

He/she was bumping so they could get enough posts to post the picture.... at least it wasn't spam...

Anyway, I read Burton was going to do this the other day and am really looking forward to seeing what he does...
Thank you for understanding.wasn't trying to post whore... just thought the link was a must

Ok so I got more characters from the movie.

Mia Waskiwoska as Alice

Eleanor Tomlinson as spiteful Fiona Chataway

Anne Hathaway as the White Queen

Allan Rickman as the Hooka smoking caterpiller

Michael Sheen will be playing the grinning Chesire Cat.

Krispen Glovrt as the knave of Hearts

Helena Boham Carter as the belligerent Red Queen

Matt Lucas as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

A system of cells interlinked
I am editing the title of this thread to correctly represent the title of the film, which is Alice IN Wonderland.

Movie Forums Extra
Anyone knows when this movie will come out?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
My world is now complete.
kind of an obvious that Helena would be in it... i mean, she's been a shoe-in since she married Burton after Planet of the Apes!

i have to admit that i want to look forward to this movie, but i don't have much hope left these days in regards to Burtons directing abilities. however, i'll still see it because, hey--its Alice in Wonderland!

and i think Anne Hathaway will be an excellent White Queen.

This film sounds almost too obvious. Burton run out of ideas? Reckon it's going to just be a pure exercise in Burton selling style over substance.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
kind of an obvious that Helena would be in it... i mean, she's been a shoe-in since she married Burton after Planet of the Apes!

and i think Anne Hathaway will be an excellent White Queen.
Yea, not exactly a surprise, but I looove her and she just fits perfectly in my head with that role.
And I'm interested to see how Hathaway is. I think she relies on her cuteness too much in her roles, but she's still very talented and I think she'll be great if she embraces the weirdness within.

Hasn't he always been style over substance?

Not that I don't like a lot of his films...because I do!
Yeah, of course. Though this just seems like he's picked a project solely because he can implement it

Anyone knows when this movie will come out?
agh not for a long while...

March 5, 2010 is the release date for now, but we all know how that can change

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, of course. Though this just seems like he's picked a project solely because he can implement it
Agreed. Perhaps a bit of a cop out?