Shia Lebouf

Tools    

Has to be some of the most godawfully outrageous hyperbole I've read in eons.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i thought he did a really great job on A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, but i haven't seen him do anything all that great since. i think he has potential, though.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Has to be one of the worst actors of all times
what makes you say that?

Registered Creature
what makes you say that?
Yes, why?

Registered Creature
If you've seen Eagle Eye then you know what I'm talking about.
I haven't. But maybe you haven't seen enough Hayden Christensen movies.

AHEM, Jumper. xD

good actor he is like him much

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think Shia Lebouf is a great actor I have seen him in allot of movies and I really like him Im surprised that people dont like him I mean what isnt there to like? He gets good reviews for his acting in his roles, Steven Speilberg cast him in the role of Sam Witwicky in Transformers because he liked his role in Holes. He does his own stunts and he has also started directing, he dirested a music video for a rapper.

IMO he has been great in Disturbia, Transformers 1 & 2 and Eagle Eye, and I always look out for his movies.

I think he is going to get a much bigger and better actor in the near future

Employee of the Month
Translation

Shia Lebouf has to be one of the worst actors of all times = He is about my age, earns millions of dollars, has played the leading role in severals blockbusters and get amost all the hot chicks he wants to.
I´m jealous as hell and I´m on the Internet. You don`t have to proof your assertions her, as long as you are entertaining *whimper* *whine*
*bitch around*

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Moved to the correct forum.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Perhaps a little to the point, but I have to be honest, I some-what agree. Maybe not the WORST, but definitely the most over-hyped, and overexposed actor in this modern era, especially considering that the characters he portrays are typically annoying sidekicks, and all of a sudden is being cast as a lead, when he looks like a love-child of Jason Biggs and Dustin Diamond.

...uh the post is up there...

I Am Registered And So Can You!
I rather like Shia LaBeouf.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
you are correct my friend!

how did he event get a job as an actor? let alone such big budget movies.

he ruined transformers! what exactly is the point of lebeouf?

no skills, no charisma, goodbye
This is a complete load of nonsense! He is a good actor and I find him a very believable actor to boot. I think to say he "Ruined" Transformers is a load of rubbish, Transformers is a great film IMO and one actor cant Ruin a film.