What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
popping M&Ms like pistachios while I watch the clock slow down.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Supposed to be working but I have already did a lot today. Just waiting for emails or reply to my emails.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Lamenting that I couldn't fall asleep tonight.. I just ordered groceries (after forgetting, and I need variety, which is why I didn't eat much) for 9am, which isn't too far away, especially considering I haven't got past the first few minutes of the game. Gonna have a smoke, listen to music. In bed, I kept getting up to write things, and even then, I forgot a few things -- too busy cracking myself up.

Time to dance a funky jig to the kitchen and pick up my egg roll... in time with the music of course. Pauses and rests and all.

I kinda wanna see "Lonely Are The Brave" for the 4th time, hoping this time, I'll catch more of the anarchy (or rugged individualism) of Kirk Douglas' role... What he calls his favorite movie. Gena Rowlands only helps the cause.

Does anyone else have to constantly edit their post and delete a few lines? Too much gap looks like I'm abusing the place

hanging out with my kitty on the veranda
What is kitty’s name?

Thinking if my daughter's response to someone about the Jan 6 attack on the White House.

Other person: Technically Trump wasn't responsible for the attack. He didn't tell them to do it.

Her: technically Charles Manson wasn't responsible for those killings but he's in prison isn't he?