Starship Troopers DVD

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Got this on DVD for xmas. Eh, Good features etc. They do the screen tests, and commentaries, and a documentary. Just wondering if anyone else has this DVD. Becaus I found an egg on it, "ed's surprise party", but all it is is the documentary. Any ideas?

I've got this disc, but never found an egg on it. How did you get to it?

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

On the side with just the extras click extra scenes, them click the more or forward button so you get to the second screen after that. The one with the screen tests etc. Then above the top one there is nothing there, but if you highlight it, it will say "Ed's surprise party".

I just realized why you may not be able to find this egg. It may only be able to be accesed on a DVD-ROM because you have to use the mouse to get to it, the arrow keys won't highlight it.

Any new info on this?

There were three different press of this disc made, so it's possible that you got one with an egg where mine doesn't have one. It's also possible that it's a ROM-only egg. I wouldn't be able to know for sure unless I saw the manufacturers code on the inside spiral of the disc.