Mindhunter

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I wanted to type, "there are probably at least three other creepy stalkers..." but I don't mean to imply that you are creepy. or a stalker.
Ya know, I thought about that double meaning as I typed that, but then figured you guys were all above that sort of humor.

Fool me once...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Look on the bright side, we would have never gotten the show if it wasn’t made during the “Netflix Burning Cash Era”. Let alone two seasons.

Curious to why they made an announcement, unless they are hoping to get another streamer to pick it up.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Is this code for Fincher asked for too much? But seriously, at this point I didn't expect it back but that it did not pull the numbers needed is baloney. It's a show about serial killers. All humans love shows about serial killers except for @gbgoodies. I've never asked her but it doesn't sound like her thing.

I'm hit or miss with shows about serial killers. It depends on how much is actually shown on screen. I've watched movies and TV shows that treat these stories as mysteries, rather than horror movies, (like Zodiac, Se7en, and The Silence of the Lambs, and TV shows like "Criminal Minds" and "CSI"), but when they cross the line into bloody horror movies, that's when I don't like them.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
In all fairness, the second season was good, but a steep drop off. Holden’s character arc at the end of s1 😳 led into being written out of the script for s2.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm hit or miss with shows about serial killers. It depends on how much is actually shown on screen. I've watched movies and TV shows that treat these stories as mysteries, rather than horror movies, (like Zodiac, Se7en, and The Silence of the Lambs, and TV shows like "Criminal Minds" and "CSI"), but when they cross the line into bloody horror movies, that's when I don't like them.
I'm mostly the same. I could watch several documentaries on Jeffrey Dahmer and had no issues, but the dramatized version, Dahmer, starring Evan Peters, really disturbed me. I didn't even make it through the first episode.

I'm mostly the same. I could watch several documentaries on Jeffrey Dahmer and had no issues, but the dramatized version, Dahmer, starring Evan Peters, really disturbed me. I didn't even make it through the first episode.

Yeah, I didn't make it through that show either. I did not want to feel like I was sruck in Dahmer's apartment.