My Interviews with Actors and Filmmakers

Tools    

Yo, your interview is lit, I've reviewed it several times because it's very interesting and funny. You are a huge fellow and you are very good at interviewing thanks to your charisma.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Yo, your interview is lit, I've reviewed it several times because it's very interesting and funny. You are a huge fellow and you are very good at interviewing thanks to your charisma.
Thanks for the compliments! It took some time when I first started to get my stride and even one of my actor friends even said I'm more comfortable doing interviews and they enjoy them as well so thanks

My 1st interview of the year is an exclusive interview with Amy Johnston. She has a stellar career in action films and video games as a stunt performer. She doubled for Scarlett Johansson for a major stunt in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, took the lead roles in Lady Bloodfight and Female Fight Club, and played Android 18 in a 3-episode live-action web series version of Dragon Ball Z. She also fought Scott Adkins as the character "Jane the Ripper" in Accident Man. She is a wonderful person and I can't wait to see more of her work.

Only 3 weeks prior, I talked to Edward Drake about Bruce Willis's Detective Knight: Redemption. This one is about Detective Knight: Independence, the last film of the Knight trilogy coming out tomorrow.

Jesse Atlas directed Bruce Willis' final movie, ASSASSIN

Andy Fickman directed Dwayne Johnson's "The Game Plan" and "Race to Witch Mountain"

John Swab directed "Candy Land" and "Body Brokers"