Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

I mistook Benicio del Toro for Brad Pitt while watching Snatch for the first time. I guess I was dead drunk!

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

British actress Sian Altman

South African actress and filmmaker Reine Swart

Amber Heard & Maika Monroe could be sisters.

I keep confusing Ryan Reynolds with Ryan Gosling. They have the same name and very similar faces. Of course, I like Reynolds better as an actor.

There's nothing similar about Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds faces...it's just their name.

Sorry, I don't see it...am I alone here?
You’re right. And I don’t agree that Reynolds is the better actor. Seems like a nice guy, but a lightweight IMO.

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
I used to confuse Jack Black, Oliver Platt and Robert Pastorelli with each other.

I mistook Benicio del Toro for Brad Pitt while watching Snatch for the first time. I guess I was dead drunk!

You must have been because those two don't look anything alike.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I always used to think Brittany Murphy was the main-character in Freddy vs. Jason.

This was a real mistake... I was flicking around and stopped on a movie called The Belle of New York (1945),
I thought the actress was Mitzi Gaynor, but it was Vera Ellen. All these years I thought Mitzi Gaynor was in White Christmas (1954), but it was Vera Ellen.

Vera Ellen

Mitzi Gaynor

This was a real mistake... I was flicking around and stopped on a movie called The Belle of New York (1945),
I thought the actress was Mitzi Gaynor, but it was Vera Ellen. All these years I thought Mitzi Gaynor was in White Christmas (1954), but it was Vera Ellen.

Vera Ellen

Mitzi Gaynor

Good call! The do like alot of like no wonder I find both very cute. Same with Barbara Rush who looks like both of those ladies, though she is a bit older in that photo.

Good call! The do like alot of like no wonder I find both very cute. Same with Barbara Rush who looks like both of those ladies, though she is a bit older in that photo.

Another good call! They all have a pixie-like look to their features.

I'm still kicking myself - for 58 years I thought Mitizi Gaynor was the girl dancer in White Christmas (well, maybe less depending on when I first became aware of the movie and the name Mitizi Gaynor)! I know it's a favorite of some people here - I'm surprised I never got caught blowing a trivia question about the movie's cast.

Wow, I've seen Vera Ellen and Mitzi Gaynor in dozens of movies over the years and never really noticed the resemblance, but I kind of see it.
Since both were usually blond, wore their hair short (or up), had similar body types, and were usually decked out in some sort of flashy dancing togs during far-shot dance numbers, it was even harder to tell them apart when they were dancing on screen.