Band Of Brothers

Tools    

I think it is perhaps the greatest war film ever made. My favorite episode is #6: Bastogne. It's the medic's story.
If that was the Battle of the Bulge episode, that’s my favorite too.

To tell you the truth they were all moving I cried when they found the camp and had to put them back in it. What was that epsoide called Why We Fight? Ya that was it.
I cried several times. If Nix had been killed that would have destroyed me.

Just setting up e-mail notification!!!!
Wowser. You were really cutting edge back then.

Band of Brothers was an excellent series. HBO hit a homerun on with this.
Sure did. Seen it a million times.

Watching this at the moment... Gonna enter the last episode. Without a doubt one of the best mini-series I've ever seen.
Sure is.

Really great mini-series. The Pacific is also well worth checking out, although personally didn't think it was as good as BoB.
I own it, but have seen it only once. Can’t remember a single scene.

True masterpiece, I must have seen it right through 4 times.

You could call it one of the early TV works that broke through the divide between cinema and TV, making a Cinema worthy production but being 9-10 hours long.

Legendary
Agreed.

@MovieMeditation: You need to watch The Pacific.

I'd go so far as to say it's better than Band of Brothers. At least from an effects of war sorta thing.
Nothing is better than BofB.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I will look forward to your thoughts. Then maybe that will push me to finally watch it (if you like it).
After only two episodes, so it may not be accurate, but it feels like almost a sequer to BoB. It seems to focus less in the bonds between soldiers and more in the psychological trauma of each one.

If probably isn't as good as BoB though it's soon to tell. But it's definitely good!