This was one of the most shocking scenes I've ever seen. Or perhaps, it was shocking because I saw it when I was like 14 - Then my mom turned off the TV and said I should watch something else!

The scene was set in a military checkpoint. A black car tries to pass it, so the soldiers stop the vehicle. Then, we see it is a wedding car (going from the church to the party, I infer, but this detail is not important). There are at least three people in the car: the bride, the groom and the bride's father (perhaps, also her brother or the first man). The bride is wearing a white dress and a veil.

At the beggining, the civilian party is tense, but the soldiers are playful. A soldier says he wants to celebrate and start to waltz with the bride, even though she is insecure and unwilling. While dancing, he leads her inside a room and suddenly locks the door. We can hear the woman's screams, so we infer that she is being raped.

When the soldier opens the door and lets her out, she sees that her husband and her father are silent and passive. She screams at them, saying that they did nothing, even though they were the people she most loved and relied. Then, she takes a soldier's gun and kills herself.

The movie was coloured, but the quality was not HD. So I guess it was from the second half of the 20th century. 1990s, perhaps? I watched it in early 2010s, I guess.

The actors were Caucasian and I think it was set in Eastern Europe. It is unlikely that it was set in the USA. I don't exclude the possibilities of Middle East or Latin America.

It was set in the "real world", and by that I mean it was not a sci-fi or dystopian story.

I don't really want to see this movie, I just want to learn its name. Thanks in advance to y'all.