Movie with all female warriors

Tools    

Hello Everyone!

Im looking for a movie from around the 80's maybe where a man and a woman arrives to an island/cave system where only females living and they only use men to get pregnant. The female warriors catch the guy and they have to fight to have sex with him. Do you know its title maybe? It was kinda strange film, there was a kind of queen who rules over that land, te women wear armor. In the beginning the man was dressed up as the female warriors.

Thank you for the help.

Maybe "America 3000" (1986) ? It has similar plot.
Good find.

I found another one with Laurene Landon called Hundra where she's trying to find a suitable man to get her pregnant. It was close, but not close enough.

Good find.

I found another one with Laurene Landon called Hundra where she's trying to find a suitable man to get her pregnant. It was close, but not close enough.
I watched only "Yellow Hair and the Pecos Kid" (1984) and "Hundra" (1983) - both movies with Laurene Landon. I read about "America 3000" (1986), but I didn't watch yet. 80's were time, in which I remember many low-budget and unpopular movies (something like Conan Barbarian "clones").There are forgotten today.

I know when I searched for my long-forgotten movie(Secret of Inca's Empire) I hit on a movie with women in armor (think it was something like amazons) and some men wear those armor. But you can kill me I don't know now what is that movie! And I know I found the full movie on YouTube.

Unfortunately neither of the above. I hope somehow it will come to the light.

Wait a bit... there was some movie with amazon women/warriors that slave men and have like s** with them, just to get pregnant. Then kill them.
It was, of course, some story about greek mythology... not sure Odyssey or Jason. something like that, maybe even some Hercules movie.

Wait a bit... there was some movie with amazon women/warriors that slave men and have like s** with them, just to get pregnant. Then kill them.
It was, of course, some story about greek mythology... not sure Odyssey or Jason. something like that, maybe even some Hercules movie.

Hmm... Maybe "Amazons" (1986)? I wait for the answer of OP.

Unfortunately not these either. It seems its a tough one.

Maybe something from "Barbarian Queen" or "Deathstalker" series of movies? Do you know age of this movie? Ancient times or modern times?

Other possibility is "Le gladiatrici" (1963).

Possibly Just 'Emmanuelle' Jaeckin's Gwendoline.

I think that it is possible. What a pity that OP doesn't replied on this thread.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Hell Comes to Frogtown?

In a post-apocalyptic future, most men are sterile. Rowdy Roddy Piper isn't, so everyone wants to get some.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Sounds like a melodramatic remake of the musical comedy Bees in Paradise (1944).

However, it is pointless to pursue the matter further, as the original requestor has never returned to this forum since 2021.