Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Some people online keep saying my fave films of recent years have no rewatch value. That's OK. I often think their fave films don't have watch value, even though I'll watch anything.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Cant wait for this. I absolutely adore Frances and I loved both In Bruges and 7 Psychos.

Just saw this movie, its pretty great. I was expecting to be bored half the time but i really really liked it. Sam Rockwell goes all Punisher at the end haha awesome. Wished that they beat her ex-husband up though, real scum.
One of my favorite movies of the year without a doubt.

"Luck don't live out here."
I saw it a while back. I went in without watching any of the trailers and only knew that it had some dark comedy in it, and that the story revolved around a girl who got murdered.

And, boy, I was pleasantly surprised. A movie like this could easily be boring and result in many watch checks, but I was entertained all the way to the end. It's got some very serious moments, but the comedy is a nice counterweight. Well worth the watch if you haven't seen it yet. It's a top five film of this year for me, maybe even top three.