Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Haven’t seen it in a while. A most bizarre take on Henry James, but I like it.
Love it too. I should re-watch it too. The book is better though, but that’s okay.

Love it too. I should re-watch it too. The book is better though, but that’s okay.
Of course, no question. Still think the ending of the film is almost original. A very good adaptation, quite surprising, actually. Like both almost equally but as separate entities, in a way.

Of course, no question. Still think the ending of the film is almost original. A very good adaptation, quite surprising, actually. Like both almost equally but as separate entities, in a way.
Separate entities, of course.

Have you enjoyed any of the Edith Wharton adaptations? I have to leave now, but am thinking of the excellent House of Mirth & The Age of Innocence to name just a couple.

Separate entities, of course.

Have you enjoyed any of the Edith Wharton adaptations? I have to leave now, but am thinking of the excellent House of Mirth & The Age of Innocence to name just a couple.
The Age of Innocence is a great one, but I can’t think of many others that I’ve seen - thanks for the heads-up, will track down House of Mirth. See you when you’re back.

The Age of Innocence is a great one, but I can’t think of many others that I’ve seen - thanks for the heads-up, will track down House of Mirth. See you when you’re back.
Still here, but leaving now. Here’s a link for House. Usually not a fan of period pieces, but it’s excellent. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200720/

Did you see Nicole Kidman in James’s A Portrait of a Lady? So very good. The movie Daisy Miller is also good.

I forgot the opening line.
It's another foreign language countdown film for me tonight :

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Well, decided to go.
First film in the movies since TENET last october. Almost one year!
let me know if it good cause my carer is a major big fan of james bond! we bee seeing the movie when its release here

wanabe movie critique

Well, decided to go.
First film in the movies since TENET last october. Almost one year!
How was it?

wanabe movie critique
Watching "Murder on the Orient Express" tonight.