Jerry Maguire

Tools    

I saw on dvdmg that there is an SE version of Jerry Maguire coming out December 4. I have not been able to find any other information on it. What special features will be on it, and where can i find some info about the movie?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I looked for this on dvdmg, but couldn't even find a release date on it. I looked on dvdfile as well, but no luck on finding anything.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

To find it on dvdmg, click on December at the very top of the opening page and look at the release dates for december 4.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Arlight, found the listing for Jerry Maguire, but it sucks they don't put the specs in there with it when they list them. I'll keep looking around and let you know, that is, if Laurie doesn't beat me to this.

I got a copy of this at the Digicon about 3 months ago. The disc has behind-the-scenes, deleted scenes, biographies, music video (Bruce Springsteen), commentary (Tom Cruise commentary had not been done yet, but is supposed to be included on the nationwide release), and screen tests. Outtakes and Cuba Gooding's Oscar speech were slated as possibilities on the nationwide release, but are not on the promo copy. The official press release for final specs is due for the last week of October.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums