Who would you fight?

Tools    

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I wouldn't fight Gore. He just never pisses me off really. I dunno why. I guess I'm convinced that he's mostly honest and moral and really means well. Could be wrong, but that's the way it feels.
It just bugged me that for the first half of his political life he bragged about being from generation upon generation of tobacco farmers and how he supported the industry wholeheartedly. Once he got in office he spun a 180 and started denouncing the industry that put him there. People can say what they want about big tobacco but the truth is it funds a holy hell of a lot. If the lawsuits were ever actaully found in favor of shutting down big tobacco we'd all feel the pinch from it. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

I dig the last sentence. And you speak the truth, Tē. I've never been able to make myself hate him, though. I guess I always start thinking "yeah, but at least he ain't like Slick Willy." Not necessarily a logical excuse, but the subconcious makes no explanation.

X-Box?! Fear my 1337 GameCube skillz, Mose. One game of Super Smash Brothers or Madden 2002 and you'll be wearin' a toe tag. Though I may spare you, because that "titanium underskin" line was hilarious.

I believe we already swapped Madden stories my soon to be defeated foe, and if I am not mistaken I was crushing the enemy by margins a mere Madden Virgin could only dream of!

I am deadly with Ganondorf in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I'm fairly deadly with Young Link too... although that Mr. Game & Watch dude pretty consistently wipes the floor with me.

Not true...you're on a higher level. But not dominating as much. So, we are at an impasse until I move up. Tē: not surprising. He's a good character. My brother prefers Mewtoo usually, though. I like Link. And DK...he's cool. I love beatin' up on one of the smaller characters with DK or Bowser.

I'll tie this all back together so we don't get in trouble

I would love to fight Max Payne... now that is one suave mofo!

i wouldn't be pickin' any fights with chris, mose........apparently he does some serious damage to balsa wood doors.

on the topic of games........which is the coolest......and available for mac? any suggestions?

I don't really play very many computer games... but if Max Payne is available for Macs and you have no problem with violence it's definitely one worth picking up. The best way to describe it is that it's like playing a John Woo movie... the early non-Hollywood stuff

thanx mose, i'll check on it.

Originally posted by Toose

It was so cool to see his 6 victories in UFC... 170 pound average looking guy wiped out all those monsters, using his head... it was amazing.
His UFC streak was pretty cool.....that guy is one mean mofo.

Isn't his brother competing now?
Rolker, Royler, Rerika, or Ricci?

One of my friends has a school, teaches primarily Gracie style. I've studied a little aikido but I'm considering checking his school out.
Definitely check out a Gracie school if you get the chance. Most of the Gracies give strikers like me cold sweats. That should tell you something about their style.

For computer games Patti, definately Max Payne. One of my personal favorites is GTA. If GTA3 is available for computers, which I'm not sure if it is yet, I recommend that one. Quake 3 is good too.

Personally, I'd like a hammer and be alone in a room with Osama binLaden for a while.

hey thanks whiterabbit.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by WhiteRabbit
[B Personally, I'd like a hammer and be alone in a room with Osama binLaden for a while. [/b]
Yeah, we all hate Osama, but that's not really a fight. let him fight back, cause pretty much anyone could kick his butt anyway. Have you seen how decrepit that guy is?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Very true MonkeyPunch. Im sure if a fly tried hard enough it could beat the crap out of him. But I'd still like the hammer.

Osama is a scapegoat. Osama is a trigger who was on the payroll of the US CIA during the Soviet/Afghan war. He is a bastard and deserves to be in that room with PatiSilverhammer going bang bang on his head but he didn't orchestrate this thing himself. Why was there war between the Soviets and the Afghans? Answer this and you will see the connections to 9/11.

I fought a dog the other night. I was really pi$$ed anyways because I got a ticket for speeding and I KNOW the cop tagged the wrong guy. Anyways, I was out for a walk as usual and I've learned to carry a weapon bc people don't keep their dam dogs on leashes. I hollowed out a piece of closet rod and filled it with concrete and I carry that when I walk. Anyways I'm strolling along and I hear Fido growling in the bushes. It's dark and I can't see him... but I know he's there. I walk backwards ... slowly and here he comes charging out of the bushes. Some mid sized mixed breed with a bad attitude. I wound up and when he got close I clocked him flat on the skull. He yelped and staggered away... why don't people keep dogs that bite tied up?

I wanna fight the owner of that dog...

I must become Caligari..!
Cleb:

and

Historic:
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
So, who would you fight at Movie Forums???
You already know the answer to that one... lol!

Originally Posted by Django
You already know the answer to that one... lol!
LOL! Oh, Django, I do, I do. You wouldn't fight anyone -- too wimpy. It's okay! Now go to your tea party.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I want to fight Jet Li or Jackie Chan for actors

Historical figures I would want to fight Mohammed Ali (in his prime)

Thats right I want to beat the ledgends!!! (not that I think I have a chance at winning or anything... but just that I think it would be cool)