Rubicon: was it just a figment of my imagination?

That lucky number: 13 episodes was all we got, but those 13 episodes were some of the best television I have seen in the past 20 years.

The series subsequently faded from collective memory save for a handful of obsessives who soon began to sound like Rubicon characters whenever they talked about the series.
I was one of those obsessives. I lived and breathed this show when it aired, and I was distraught when it wasn't picked up for another season.

Whilst the ending is very much a cliff into the abyss I don't think I'd want to have it any other way. I'm free to formulate my own opinions and ideas about how things end. But dammit, I would have loved to see Will Travers pull the veil back on API.

I'm glad that it finally got pulled out of the AMC vault last year. Because for a moment there I was beginning to question if Rubicon was a even real show...or if I had just imagined it after all.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza