Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Victim of The Night

I've been meaning to watch this for over a decade.
Really looking forward to it. I've never seen anything from Varda and my understanding is that she was as important as any of the men in the French New Wave she simply didn't get her due because she was a woman, so I'm certainly going in with high expectations.

Victim of The Night

I've been meaning to watch this for over a decade.
Really looking forward to it. I've never seen anything from Varda and my understanding is that she was as important as any of the men in the French New Wave she simply didn't get her due because she was a woman, so I'm certainly going in with high expectations.
When I say I was not disappointed... I'm not even ready to say yet, the words have not all formed.
I'll post a write-up of this in RtLMYW tomorrow after I've slept on it.

Victim of The Night
That's the poster for the remake, I believe. I'm curious as to how good it is.
With David Naughton and Jenny Agutter?

With David Naughton and Jenny Agutter?
Never mind. I checked IMDb and, apparently, the Max Landis remake hasn't been released yet. I haven't followed the remake that closely, but if it's good, I might check it out. The poster shown in the post I replied to is what I've seen for the new film. That's why I thought it was the remake.

The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020)

I might have found an odd version or my WiFi could be acting up, but I’m finding the pacing of this really weird. It’s going super-fast, like it’s in fast forward, but the dialogue sounds fine. My impression is that it’s a kind of fan-made trailer for a film rather than the film itself.