Most UNIQUE Movie You've Seen?

Tools    

Swiss Army Man (2016)

This was a strange one but I really liked it. Probably Daniel Radcliffe's best role since Harry Potter.
I was totally surprised by how much I liked Swiss Army Man, the premise sounded nuts but it worked!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
At The Horizon (2018) - one of the only truly unique movies of its decade
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Eraserhead and Holy Motors come to mind.

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
Off the top of my head I'll say maybe Goodbye to Language or River of Fundament.

Toss up between Donnie Darko and Tetsuo: the iron man, both I loved. How to get ahead in advertising wins for movies I’ve watched recently, again magnificent movie.

It has to be "Holy Motors", for which I never finished. Most likely, will never attempt. But have to credit its "uniqueness".
Are you sure this fits? It doesn't sound like you liked it very much.

Oh, I hated it. But admired its approach. Just too over the top for me.
In the actual first post, matt said "And one that's great, a favorite of yours." That's why I asked. I've probably seen more unique films than Being John Malkovich, but it's the most unique film that I consider a favorite.