Carnival Scene!?!?!

Tools    

My buddy and I are big movie buffs, and being children of the 80's we always try to stump each other with totally random screen caps from 80's movies. Well he has me scratching my head over this one.

I am 90% sure it's from an 80's movie, given the hair and dress, but I can't place it to save my life. I was thinking Big, Lost Boys (greasy sax man scene), Pee Wees Big Top, or god knows what else. I have all ready told him I have no idea, but he refuses to tell what movie it's from until the end of the week. If I have to wait until Friday this is either going to drive me to madness or I am going to go broke renting old movies from itunes. Help me movie forums, you are my only hope!

Argh, I can't post the photo because I am a new member. Could I please get a one time exemption, or maybe someone would be kind enough to post it for me if I pm them the link. My sanity is in the balance!

You can post the link, we'll just have to copy it into our search bars...

Any info on the film at all or is it just a picture?
We just do screen grabs, wouldn't want to take it easy on each other. I can't post just the link either, still getting the 25 post message.

tinypic.com/r/2i7l0s1/5

PM me then and I can have a look...
Can't PM either, this board is locked down tight!

I did manage to edit it into my last post by removing the http.

Yeah we've had a ton of spammers getting on the site so admin have put in some pretty tight security measures.

Here's the pic...

Looks familiar to me...

I'm thinking Ghoulies 2 for some reason.

Epic is a fad. Out of this world can be just being yourself.
This is like hearing a song for less than 2 seconds and trying to guess it. Do you have any more information than this? It told me the same thing when I tried to post a link for the movie I was stumped on and I erased some if it and finagled it a bit and it let me post.

I don't have any other information about it. We do it this way to keep google out of the equation. He's punishing me for holding out on him for a rather difficult screenshot from "Just One of the Guys" last week.

I see, I remember that one and I hated that damn haircut on her argh. A dirty game indeed but challenging and for some reason when I seen the Ghoulies 2 mentioned, it rang a bell. Think that's right.

It's not Ghoulies 2 either. Do you all concur it's an 80's movie though? I mean I see lots of suit jackets and puffy hair, so I am pretty sure I am right. But after racking my brain for 4 days I am unsure about everything right now.

There are some sort of multi story old looking buildings in the background, maybe a school/church?

Yes, it could be "The Lost Boys", which I seen recently. Definitely 80's.

Yes, it could be "The Lost Boys", which I seen recently. Definitely 80's.

I checked that, it is not lost boys, that carnival is beach front and the ferris wheel is massive in comparison. Not a total loss, I love watching the "I still believe" scene!

Hmmm, I hate being stumped and The Lost Boys was dare I say narley.

It's 3:30 in the morning here, I have to be in the office tomorrow, but I'll be checking back regularly. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help. I will be posting the answer when my jerk buddy tells me on Friday if we haven't figured it out before then. Thanks again!

Just to chuck another idea in, what about 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' or 'Sudden Impact'?

Just to chuck another idea in, what about 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' or 'Sudden Impact'?
I just checked Something Wicked This Way Comes out, yes I am at work, don't tell anyone. It's not from that mvie, it's set in the 1920's maybe 1930's and the carnival is real old timey. I like your thinking though. Did you remember that a young Pam Grier was in Something Wicked This Way Comes, I didn't.

It's not Sudden Impact either. They could never make that movie today. I just saw Clint kick some woman in the butt, and then later on punch her square in the face, she was unarmed both times.