Who is your favorite superhero of all time?

Tools    

Your favorite?
10.00%
4 votes
SuperMan
17.50%
7 votes
SpiderMan
32.50%
13 votes
BatMan
5.00%
2 votes
Wolverine
5.00%
2 votes
Thor
20.00%
8 votes
IronMan
2.50%
1 votes
Captain Amirca
2.50%
1 votes
TheGreenLantern
5.00%
2 votes
Hulk
0%
0 votes
GhostRider
12.50%
5 votes
Other(plz comment)
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Batman is on top according to the poll results But unfortunately thor have zero votes its not fair

I only watched Superman a long time ago.It was very sad to see Christopher Reeve who played Superman get paralyzed and then die an untimely death.
yeah you are absolutely right..

I also like old superman

Batman is my favorite super HERO, but Deadpool is my favorite comic book character. Kind of hard for me to call him a hero though.
Well yeah more of an anti-hero, but when I post I checked off the boxes

Super powers - check

Hero (somewhat) - check

Superman, He is noble, brave and heart of gold- no weird twists to him. The perfect Superhero

Superman, He is noble, brave and heart of gold- no weird twists to him. The perfect Superhero
no doubt superman is the perfect superhero

Just Smash.... HULK power...

superman,spiderma is hit movies

I cast my votes for Thor, and Iron Man.
Thor because of my interest in Norse Mythology, vikings, and the culture. I am naturally drawn to the characters that are 'out of this world'. Also, he is the brother of Loki in the Marvel universe Loki has always been one of my favourite figures in mythology, and I certainly adore him as being the 'brother' of Thor, more than the blood brother of Odin.
Iron Man because he is just plain awesome RDJ is Iron Man, no doubt. He is the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist that I can never get enough of. I love his arrogance, and quick-witted ways.
Oops! I should have cast a vote in for Bat-man as well I think he is pretty cool, despite the fact he sounds like he has problems in his throat whenever he speaks.

Hummm
Crrunt results
Tolal 28 votes
1.BatnMan (9)
2.supiderMan/IronMan (5)
3. SuperMan (4)
I thought it was my mistake to add ghost rider to the poll because he have still zero votes.. I should add dead poll

I don't like BatMan... But on this forum maximum members voted for the batman

Wolverine

It's amazing how he broke from a team to become so successful.No one has ever done that

humm,,, but wolverine is my favorite character
Because he is a different type of superHero.. So Amazing ...
I agree.Wolverine is different from a normal superhero.

Superman
SpiderMan
Batman
X-Men
IronMan
Captain America
Fantastic Four
Hulk
Thor
And the rest

Even though he is a part of X-Men,he shines much brighter than the rest.At first he started as just another member of X-Men.But He became so popular he broke out of X-Men to have his own comics,merchandise and movies solely based on him.Wolverine is a huge reason X-Men are the highest selling comicsworldwide.

True, but First Class did prove that an X-Men film could be successful without Wolverine, or even most of the what we know as the X-Men for that matter.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

True, but First Class did prove that an X-Men film could be successful without Wolverine, or even most of the what we know as the X-Men for that matter.
First Class was one of the best superhero movies.Nice to see a movie give importance to story and less importance to explosions.I recommended the movie to my friends but they refused to see an X-Men movie without Wolverine.Can't blame them too since he is pretty much the only character casuals can root for.I do know the situation will change in X-Men:Apocalypse though I would love Wolverine to become Death in that movie.

I am saying X-Men became popular in the 70's and 80's due to Wolverine in the first place.After that,they started expanding and have been fantastic ever since.

I agree.Wolverine is different from a normal superhero.

Superman
SpiderMan
Batman
X-Men
IronMan
Captain America
Fantastic Four
Hulk
Thor
And the rest

Even though he is a part of X-Men,he shines much brighter than the rest.At first he started as just another member of X-Men.But He became so popular he broke out of X-Men to have his own comics,merchandise and movies solely based on him.Wolverine is a huge reason X-Men are the highest selling comicsworldwide.
Yeah, you are absolutely right... And i am waiting for the "days of futuer and past"
Yet I hav't seen wolverine 2013.. But i will watch soon