Thor Vs. Loki

Tools    

Does anyone prefer one over the other? Personally, I really hate both of them. I think Hiddleston is a terrible Loki, and his performance is incredibly weak. And that goes doubly for Hemsworth as Thor.

I think it's pretty rare to find a girl who doesn't like Hiddleston as Loki. They get so worked up over him...

As for Hemsworth, I like him as Thor. He pretty much appears as I imagined Thor would.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I think it's pretty rare to find a girl who doesn't like Hiddleston as Loki. They get so worked up over him...
My sister can't stand him. That may be, because she thinks the films are crap, though.

Chappie doesn't like the real world

As for Hemsworth, I like him as Thor. He pretty much appears as I imagined Thor would.
I'm fine with Hiddleston as Loki, but I certainly don't get worked up about him.

Completely agree with you about Hemsworth. I think he makes the perfect Thor.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I think both are perfectly cast but Loki is a more interesting character to me.

I really like Loki as a villain as well. I think Hiddleston did a great job with the character, as well as the directors. You c an see how he's the God of Mischief, but he's also pretty dark and menacing as well. He has real motives for his actions.

chaq686
In Thor 2 Loki remained me a good cartoon villain. Really likeable. Got a lot of charisma. Like it better than Avengers. In Avengers was acting like a real ****.

I like Loki's trickster character as much as I can like anything in those dumb-a*s movies. Thor, however, just doesn't seem very much like a Norse god...not enough angst or hair and that hammer attached by a rubber band thing is just stupid. You might think I don't like these flix and you'd be right. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for these.

I like Loki's trickster character as much as I can like anything in those dumb-a*s movies. Thor, however, just doesn't seem very much like a Norse god...not enough angst or hair and that hammer attached by a rubber band thing is just stupid. You might think I don't like these flix and you'd be right. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for these.
Well, yeah. You kind of have to be a fan of superheroes, or these types of movies in general. Otherwise, stick to classics.

We love them because they're mind-numbing fun, and for some of us, seeing our childhood superheroes on the big screen is incredible.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah, sometimes you get some really good stuff scraping those barrels. I like Thor. Along side Hellboy, It's one of my favorite superhero movies.

Both are great.

thor has been consumed by the demogorge, but in the process thor has taken over the body and mind of the demogorge. now he has his powers.
loki using the asgardian destroyer to attack the earth.loki is using the odin sword and the twilight sword plus he is been powered by the odin force,hella, fenris, ymir and surtur. can thor with the powers of the demogorge stop him?
fight takes place in oklahoma. no bfr. wins by any other means.

Chris Hemsworth is the perfect Thor, and Tom Hiddleston is the perfect Loki. I am obviously a Loki fan. I love that little trickster and his emotional character. I have always had a thing for cuties with green/blue eyes and long, black hair.

Coincidentally, I just saw "THOR" for the first time last week. Didn't love it...

...nor the performance of Loki.

It just seems that there are so many great British actors that a stronger, more malevolent, casting choice could have been made.

Coincidentally, I just saw "THOR" for the first time last week. Didn't love it...

...nor the performance of Loki.

It just seems that there are so many great British actors that a stronger, more malevolent, casting choice could have been made.
Like, who for example? I am curious

Epic is a fad. Out of this world can be just being yourself.
I have yet to watch the avengers, or Thor but I'd like to check them out. Without giving them away (As I haven't really seen or paid attentions to previews, reviews and etc) how do they tie together and why is this Loki dude so important to get his own gig? Just wondering if they're worth my time. Thanks

I have yet to watch the avengers, or Thor but I'd like to check them out. Without giving them away (As I haven't really seen or paid attentions to previews, reviews and etc) how do they tie together and why is this Loki dude so important to get his own gig? Just wondering if they're worth my time. Thanks
People want him to have his own movie because his actor (Tom Hiddleston) does a remarkable job as the character. He's one of those villains that just has so much personality, so you want to see more of him. Plus, he's apparently attractive, according to the ladies.

I personally don't like him THAT much, there are so many other, better villains they have yet to use, but yeah.