53.57%
15 votes
Avengers
28 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What do you think friends?
Which one?

I think xmen herois will win...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Xavier controls them all, then Wolverine comes along and slices them up real nice. Magneto assists in taking down Iron Man and Thor's hammer.

The End

Xavier controls them all, then Wolverine comes along and slices them up real nice. Magneto assists in taking down Iron Man and Thor's hammer.

The End
yes exactly... You are right... But many other peoples thinks avengers will win.. But I don't think so

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
If we're talking about which movies are better, I'd go Xmen.

The only good movie leading up to The Avengers, was Iron Man.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Xmen,better movies,and well heroes in Xmen are just better,Gandalf26 alredy said it so i wont but Xmen whould kick Avengers ass

That's a pretty sick poster...

Anyways, it depends on how many X-men and Avengers we're talking about. For example, I don't think Magneto would join this fight.

Hulk and Xavier are obviously the main factors in this fight. If any of the Avengers can get the jump on Xavier before he can do anything, Hulk can pretty much take out any X-Men with ease (except Shadowcat, but she can't do much to stop him anyways).
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Doesn't Wolverine eventually join the Avengers later on? If we are talking about the movies X-men would win cause more characters have been introduced.

Doesn't Wolverine eventually join the Avengers later on? If we are talking about the movies X-men would win cause more characters have been introduced.
True, but only a limited number of mutants are really powerful.

Ohh khan thnx...you shared realy nice poster of xmen the days of future and past... I just love xmen movies

True, but only a limited number of mutants are really powerful.
But mutants are more powerfull then avengers... Specifically megnetu and professor, as well as wolverine, iceman, fireman emma frost, regue etc

Iron mans armour isn't necessarily magnetic (depends on the comic) he adapts to overcome, as is his style.

Pretty even match up to be honest, a hard fought draw. At least in A Vs X it is.

Who I prefer, marginally the Avengers.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I haven't seen the X-Men movies in ages so I voted for the Avengers. Anyway, would Thor be able to flatten all the X-Men if he used the Odin Force? I haven't read the comics but judging by Thor's wiki page I don't think any of the mutants would stand a chance.

Dear Voigan you should watch x men movies series... awesome series... And a strong character magnetu can beat all the avengers

Like I said, it all depends in the end. Of course, there are mutants that have the potential to destroy the entire world (Jean Grey, Iceman, etc.), but the Avengers also have people like Thor and the Hulk. It's pretty much a toss up.

Didn't Marvel make some comics based on this "fight"? Everyone should just go out and buy those to see the answer. Probably a draw or something.

Humm,,, Mmmm Donuts you are not wrong...
you are my senior,,,, and respectable...
But i think Xavier controls them all, then Wolverine comes along and slices them up real nice. Magneto assists in taking down Iron Man and Thor's hammer.
The End
Its just simple....
If you have seen both movies... Then you will agree with me?

chaq686
Depends...
In comics and powers XMEN. They know how they mutation works. They train everyday in the Danger Room.

So far in movies, the Avengers are kicking ass. Iron Man 3 > The Wolverine. Both of them F'd UP BIG TIME. Wolverine with Silver Samurai and Iron 3 with the Mandarin. But I liked Iron Man 3 better for the action before the final act. Besides, ****ing Robert Dawney Jr. So taking my criteria between the latest Marvel's movies. Avengers all the way.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Magneto assists in taking down Iron Man and Thor's hammer.
It begs to question as to whether or not Mjolnir is magnetic.

While it depends on what lineups you consider for either team (including at exactly what point in time said smack-down would occur), I'd throw my lot in with The Avengers.