Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Usual Suspects...I must say i never watched it,i know,i know,but i will watch it now,it is never too late,i dont know how but nobody spoiled it,i know only that i need to look for little things .I love thrillers so yea,this is one of rare classics i didn't watch.

Iron Man 3

Time to see what all the fuss is about!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Godfather B)

Ha best part of the movie for me.

The kid's stuff is ok, but when she talks about dating losers and Rob Corddry keeps looking back at him I lose it haha. Cautionary tale, if invited to an Ex's wedding, never never accept. (Unless you have a date)

**Also as I was watching it, haven't seen it in awhile, I noticed her dad was Hank from Breaking Bad, ha great little discovery for me being a massive Breaking Bad fan.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Watching Inglorious Bastards on TNT. Scene in the tavern is on. This scene just gets better each time I watch it as does the movie. He cast the film perfectly. Pulp Fiction might be his best movie but in big spurts Bastards challenges it.

Also I'll never understand how Brad Pitt has not one an Oscar. Guys steals every scene he is in.

I've put off watching it before, but now that I have seen Stalker, I am 100% going to watch Mirror.

Then maybe Solaris, if I am not too tired, or I'll try something else from the S&S list.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.

Time/consciousness permitting I’ll watch a few episodes of Avatar afterwards.

I rented these 3 films they all seem interesting ! I want to go through all Mallick's filmography so I start by an historical movie because of my interest toward history, Little Big Man seem to be a great, unique western and the other one just caught my attention in the video store

chaq686
Hunger Games the first one. For first time. I just watched Catching Fire in the theater.