What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
It's hilarious and it also introduced me to my favorite TV show.

I found this video at work. It's a Peugeot ad that has me hankering for a live action Wacky Races movie.

It's hilarious and it also introduced me to my favorite TV show.
Haha, love Nostalgia critic!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Beatles Rooftop Concert

Aka: The last live performance they ever did. Apart from the time when the three non-assassinated ones sang nursery rhymes on the lawn in that documentary. Or something. Not seen it in years. It was a bit Spinal Tap.

Anyway, JPG&R look their coolest here. Creatively? Not far off but that's an argument for another day.

Enjoy.

EDIT - As an aside, I wonder if the 70something Cheery Thumbs-Aloft Fab Macca looks back on this and wonders where his amazing Rock & Roll howl went? I think Paul's voice has been on the wane since The Frog Chorus and Pipes of Peace, personally...

this is really impossible favorite of mine. actually latest fav.
Wrecking Ball Chatroulette....
Nothing to say

there's a frog in my snake oil
Had never seen these before...

Interesting to see that world shorn of SFX.

But anyway, those aren't lasers. THIS is a laser...

Sweary Brian Blessed Everest story.

Warning! for copious use of the word sh*t and other random swearing.