American Hustle

Tools    

This looks entertaining, funny, SEXY (Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams, need I say more?) and I quite liked Silver Linings Playbook, so I'm looking forward to this!

One question: I thought Robert De Niro was in this? Where is he in the trailer?

Thanks for posting this trailer as it looks even better than I had hoped. I'm absolutely psyched to see this and it'll probably be the first movie I see at the cinema in the last 5 years, looks awesome.

The film looks awesome. But the fashion ugh. What a horrid decade

Christian Bale has already found success with one film with "American" in the title. Time to go 2 for 2!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

but now you have my attention
Apologies for the thread remake, didn't realise the film was in the works that far back. Assumed it hadn't been threaded as it wasn't on the first 4 pages. Anyway I'll enhance my calm and take your advice and use search more.

Must be doin sumthin right
Russell now that he's in pure awards bait mode annoys me, but this looks overwhelmingly irresistible in an Oceans 11 kind of way.

The coifs might put it over the top.

Can we talk about the weekend Jennifer Lawrence just had. She just broke the record for highest grossing movie in the month of November with The Hunger Games. On top of that people seem to enjoy it, getting decent reviews. Then American Hustle screens and I've read a couple articles that she is a complete scene stealer and the best part of the movie. Best Supporting Actress nomination could be coming. After winning best Actress last year she could possibly be on route to another statue in another category. 3 nominations and possibly 2 wins before 24 years old.

I think I'm in love.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Film looks great. L-Law is amazing and beautiful too.

A system of cells interlinked
*Swoon*

awsome film ! thanks for the trailer

Finished here. It's been fun.
This is the film of 2013 I really,really want to see. It looks absolutely incredible. My type of film. I've been longing for a Scorsese'esque movie like this one.

This is the film of 2013 I really,really want to see. It looks absolutely incredible. My type of film. I've been longing for a Scorsese'esque movie like this one.
A Scorsese'esque movie, eh? You know, like The Wolf of Wall Street?