Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

wow that's a lot for the film lol. Lock Stock is good, but giving it 100% is really generous imo
I like it a lot and I've seen it lots of times.It has everything I like in movies - decent acting,crime,some laughs,iconic characters,violence,interesting and unpredictable plot,I think it's well-shot although I don't know much about cinematography.I'd choose a movie like that for entertainment over real comedy any time.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't know what one you were talking about, but if it's Melancholia then you should it has one of the most beautiful opening scenes (or overall scenes) i've ever seen.
Yes it is. The entire movie is beautiful but that opening scene is phenomenal.

Finished here. It's been fun.

This is a tough one for me to rate but i'd say it's between a
through a
.I'll have to think it through a bit more. It's a good western but a bit clunky.

The last film i saw was Prisoner... I don't know but in my opinion it's only an elementary thriller. The actors are great( jake gyllenhall in primis!!!) but the movies is not so convincing

Premium Rush (2012) -
Why so low?

Also, The Searchers is a great film, but takes a couple of viewings to get use to, some of the scenes are a bit odd (wedding), but thematically and in terms of character (John Wayne) it is one of the greats of film in my opinion.

Because it became boring after like 15 minutes.
I didn't think it was great, but I thought it was a decent little film, definitely not boring. Some of the scenes I thought were executed very well, and I really like Michael Shannon as an actor too, so it was good to see him in it, even though the story may have been a bit over-done and been a bit far-fetched.

Harold and Maude (Hal Ashby, 1971) REWATCH

Charmingly eccentric, darkly comic, moving and meaningful. One of the all-time great soundtracks. I saw it a little differently this time, but it holds up beautifully time and again.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!

Seven Samurai (Kurosawa, 1954)

I adored this movie. I want to watch it again. I'll definitely be watching more Kurosawa now.

Kings of Summer

Fantastic coming of age comedy drama.

it won't let me delete it, sorry guys.
Scary how close this thread was to being deleted. I prefer it to Movie Tab.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood